RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling is based on the wrestling game! Its strictly for the members of the roster to post role plays and review cards.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheres Akahana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ross' Fr

Wheres Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Wheres Akahana   Wheres Akahana I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Ross got called to go with hsif maily up to Washington to help take care fo his Ailing Grandmother. So he is hoepign to be back in a few weeks but it depend show quick his grandmother dies or gets better. He is really upset he called me to give me his TWG password to keep his account active. I don't have his forum account sorry. I no nothign abotu makign shows. He is really sorry about this.
"When it rains it pours."
Back to top Go down
Phoenyx
Members
Members

Wheres Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Akahana   Wheres Akahana I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 am

Please give him my best wishes. I spent all of December in the hospital with my Grandmother. She passed early in January and the whole family is still feeling the loss. I know what he is going through and it's rough.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Xandre
Members
Members
Akahana Xandre

Wheres Akahana Empty
PostSubject: LOl   Wheres Akahana I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 am

So Jerome did what I ask thanks mans. Well Akahana has keys fall off hur kayboard so I can't finish friday's commentary. sharing a compute rbetwene four people is rough on a keyboard. Dang it all the way to Hecksville. I am sick of everythign going wrong almost like a message to quit the game after this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheres Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Akahana   Wheres Akahana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres Akahana
Page 1 of 1