RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling is based on the wrestling game! Its strictly for the members of the roster to post role plays and review cards.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All about the Phoenix and the Ashes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenyx
Members
Members

All about the Phoenix and the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: All about the Phoenix and the Ashes   All about the Phoenix and the Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Well guys and gals. I have had a lot of fun here and I appreciate those who were active. We had some interesting stories going on. I was tinkering around with my other wrestler today and one of my friends from his old fed that closed sent me a message telling me he started a second supporter of his own today. I am going to do a complete wrestler restart and drop Phoenyx back down to level one and level with him. We are going to try and stick at the same level and get a decent tag team going.

Sorry to bail on you all like this. There are some really good people in this fed and I know some of you are really trying to make it work. We just have too many inactives. I wish you all the best of luck, and depending on how fast we level I may be coming back soon looking for a home.
Back to top Go down
Dewil
Members
Members
Dewil

PostSubject: Re: All about the Phoenix and the Ashes   All about the Phoenix and the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 am

See ya Phoenix Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mickalia
Members
Members
Mickalia

PostSubject: Re: All about the Phoenix and the Ashes   All about the Phoenix and the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 pm

I will be leaving when my contract is up also (end of the season). I have alot of reasons for this decision, I won't hash them out here. But if the GM's and VGM's are at all interested with what I see wrong with this fed they can message me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about the Phoenix and the Ashes   All about the Phoenix and the Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about the Phoenix and the Ashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling :: The Locker Room :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: