RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling is based on the wrestling game! Its strictly for the members of the roster to post role plays and review cards.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reali life

Go down 
+3
Krimgum
Phoenyx
Mr. Husqvarna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Husqvarna
Members
Members
Mr. Husqvarna

reali life Empty
PostSubject: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:33 am

what you are in real life?if you have a job - what is your job?

i'm paver!in my city most of streets i remade!and i'm glad with my job!
here i'm in job last summer:[img]reali life P0808010[/img]
Back to top Go down
Phoenyx
Members
Members

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:22 am

My brother in law is a paver. He loves the job too.

I am a Maintenance Planner / Purchaser for a Coal Preparation Plant. I schedule all the maint on our equipment, purhase parts, do efficiency time studies, etc. Mostly... I am stuck in front of a computer 10 hours a day doing paper work and requisitions. Decent pay, easy job, but boring as hell.

Other than that I am a 27 year old married man with 3 kids. That's my real job. Wink
Back to top Go down
Krimgum
Members
Members
Krimgum

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am

I am Industrial Manager, unfortunally looking for a job at the moment. Sad
But that is not that dramatic because I want to move in with my girlfriend who lives 1.5 hours by car away from me. And as she has got a well-paied job in her hometown I am going to move there. I already had an interview for a job yesterday and I am quite confident that I will get that job.
At my last employment I was working for a small company as leading sales manager.

By the way... I am 26 years old, do not have any kids by now and live in Germany near Dortmund. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akahana Xandre
Members
Members
Akahana Xandre

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Ross in real life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:53 pm

uh yea I am a guy playing a girls character.

I finishe dhigh school. Faile dout fo college last year.
I tried doing manual labor body couldn't take it. So i got into the tow truck driving business just got fired yesterday kinda bummed. seniority sucks.
19 years old and still living at home thats why I have to share computer time.
no kids no girlfriend in RL I am too much of a jerk to get a girl plus too poor. Girls cost money.
Back to top Go down
Phoenyx
Members
Members

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Akahana Xandre wrote:
Girls cost money.

Amen Brother! Twisted Evil

Krimgum, have you ever been to Dauborn? I believe it is near Limburgh (or however it is spelled) in the state of Hessen. My wife was actually born in Germany and that is where a lot of her maternal family still lives. She was brought to the USA when she was about 8 months old but used to spend summers with her Oma and Opa.
Back to top Go down
Krimgum
Members
Members
Krimgum

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Yes I know at least a city called Limburg (an der Lahn - this is a river). It is quite funny because I actually live in Hagen (near Dortmund) and there I live in a suburb called HohenLIMBURG Wink They have nothing to do with each other but it's a funny coincidence. Smile
Back to top Go down
nasser
Members
Members
nasser

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Let's see... 27 years old, single with no kids. I work as a personal trainer. It's extremely long hours, but it's better than office work... Live in South Africa. Will add a picture as soon as I figure out how ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Dewil
Members
Members
Dewil

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm

ok...I'm 15 years old,I live in a small town called Novi Kneževac in Serbia,I go to high school...

reali life 63681113

P.S.I hate school
Back to top Go down
EnforcerGM
General Manager
General Manager

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Rancher   reali life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 pm

42 years old. I raise beef cattle it has been the family business since 1942.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Husqvarna
Members
Members
Mr. Husqvarna

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm

wow you are oldest man who i know in this game!
Back to top Go down
nasser
Members
Members
nasser

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Interesting eh :-)
Back to top Go down
Phoenyx
Members
Members

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 am

EnforcerGM wrote:
42 years old. I raise beef cattle it has been the family business since 1942.

Mind if I ask what kind? Me and a few guys at work always split the cost and have one slaughtered every year. So much better than buying anything from a grocery store. I don't know a whole lot about the business, I just pay my part of the bill. Wink The guy that actually places the order I think said he got us a good deal on a longhorn this year, last year it was Jersey beef. I guess that is cattle type?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reali life Empty
PostSubject: Re: reali life   reali life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reali life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling :: The Locker Room :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: