RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling is based on the wrestling game! Its strictly for the members of the roster to post role plays and review cards.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to role playing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akahana Xandre
Members
Members
Akahana Xandre

Guide to role playing Empty
PostSubject: Guide to role playing   Guide to role playing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:05 am

Well even without a clear gimmick you cna still length Rps by using alturnative leanring styles. when convention writing techiques fails liekt hey did for me cuz I attacked my english teacher up until 3 grade no joke. throw the bookr ight back at them or socked them. less volient now though.

Well first thing they taught me was write like a reporter if you ahve to. Using what is happening plus,where it's at plus how it goes down plus why your doing it will easily get you another 100 words maybe 300 words. simply Who what when where why the W questions plus how.

Number two was manly for history reports but wrestling can be told from a history prospective. Somebody wanted but so. Naploen wanted to rule the worlds. So he tooled the French army to mor eof his liking. But when he got to Egpty he was unprepare for the terrian, So he lost the campiagn. That could be stretch longer.

Once you reach high school they use the topic sentence main idea concrete detail method
So you get why nto try this idea.
topic sentence: I arrived here and immently started scopign otu my competition
concrete detail: I go intot he film room and watch footage fo this guy who seems to be working kinda slow.
support: I asked the techician who the werstler was.
support: whats the techician say it was Thunderlips
Concrete detail: you go searching for thunderlips
support: you enter the locker room and you demand that Thudnerlips speak to you.
Conclusion THunderlips I wnat a match from you ton0ight. I have to teahc you a elsson on the way you perform the fans.

testing and living your RP trick that actors use and writers.
open with: interviewer is standing by with Akahana Xandre
Interview ask question how do you feel or any comments on that last match.
If you just wrestled a guy until he couldn't get up anymore would you be in good shape?
Interview reply; well I check not Akahana and launch into next question: Akahana when you heard the boos you look rattled.
Akahana: i heard the people hating me and I was shocked. I hope my next match they are nicer to me.
Interview: there mood changed a bit half way throught he match did ti help you finish him?
Akahana: I heard the roar of the crowd like they were chanting Kill kill kill. I went to work and broke through his defenses he had never been put through so many suplexs before I can tell.
I got to the half way point and I didn't know how much logner i could go. It's been awhile since I saw that kind of intensity form an opponent. With Aroru he wa sos strong and fats I was out of it befor ei knew whatw as comign this wa sa different kinda of pain. this pain hurt mmore cuz I could feel it more. I would rather go numb quick then wrestle with that kidna of pain. I thought my opponent had no chance but he proved himself that he was in my class.
Interview: stops ramble with another good quetsion do you think there will be a rematch?
Akahana: a rematchw oudl be great but I think he needs a few weeks to leanr how to live with himself again. I know a lost is veyr ahrd tot ake even if you did your best.

okay this method is called the cheese sneak rip off. I predicted it myself it is very ahrd to do ti and not get caught. To be a chesey rip off role player the mintues you get flagged for stealing something obivous thern you have to rely on soemthing else or say it was an accident. roguh draft can catht hese mistakes and correct them.

I idea if Akahana answer to the rematch si there ain't gonna be no rematch Rocky 1 rip. Or He was a worthy opponent Dynasty warrior rip. Can anyone provid eme with a decent challenge is a rip from Lu Bu. ARe take your best shot is good filler and not blantant same with worthy opponent. If your rip off is something old and no logner main stream like lyrics form a song you heard 5 years ago they probably can't trace the cheesey rip.

Props: cameraman adds words too. plus action sequence could be a heel prop or face surviving the attack. trashing a locker room has stuff for you to destroy bent locker or ovver turned table. All props to help you stretch yoru writing. lighting sound effects the crowd's chant whiel your Rping adds a couple of words.

the post is logner than I like but I wanted to make sure I covered everyr style I cna think of. There are more which can posted in a reply if you want.
Back to top Go down

Guide to role playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling :: The Locker Room :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: