RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling

RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling is based on the wrestling game! Its strictly for the members of the roster to post role plays and review cards.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of our GM Enforcer...

Go down 
+3
Mr. Husqvarna
Akahana Xandre
Dewil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewil
Members
Members
Dewil

What do you think of our GM Enforcer... Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of our GM Enforcer...   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
Akahana Xandre
Members
Members
Akahana Xandre

PostSubject: Open mouth inert foot   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Well when I think abotu GM Enforcer I don't feel much good or abd for him. So far he wa snice enough to send me a contract for that I thank him. I know GM pm get full quickly. Do I think I will be here sayign I am a GCW legend don't knwo yet wait until next seaosn se ehwo the VGM stablises. has for the talent Enforcer chooses tor eflect his GM skills on well it's not there low level it's simply the applicantion process is a joke. to find RPing talent you must firts make sure befor eoyus end the contratc the person will atelats adtemp a RP of a length of the GM choosing somewhere between 250 and 1000 words. 5000 words is like three paragraphs writen so that woudl show enough initative to me to want to be active inf ed. 250 might be a little light but it's easier. A quick any idea what your gimmick is would help screen inactives before you sign them. So far your show cards are average nto callignt hem great but not sayign there horrible every othe r match is a squash cards are what I consider horrible. trying to amke the pay equal thats fair I don't mind the draft idea. Enforcer has not shown any postive praise for his hard working little sodlier who is making trading card a wow thank you or that would be great. pm me on forum we cna tlak about VGMship. I knwo youw ant a VGM who doesn't rig there matches to always win and puts in segements and checks them. Being VGM thought about it but realized I am not fast enough at the work. If SAomebody got way otu fo line I think Enforcer could gi9ve cautions or wanrign or demand somebody breahcs or they never get booked again in a show. I perosnally don't see anything Enforcer is bad or inept at except number of post and involvement and recrutiing pratices. Postive thing Enforcer is doing is writing a main plot that sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Husqvarna
Members
Members
Mr. Husqvarna

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of our GM Enforcer...   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 pm

please wait...i'm not his little soldier!and speaking about trading cards i start make they because i hope someone add they to show...do you saw last show?in my opinion it is horrible....and speaking about enforcer he is inactive, lazy GM!

p.s.-don't be huffy but it is true!!
Back to top Go down
EnforcerGM
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: TRYING TO IMPROVE.   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:12 pm

I AM WEEDING OUT SOME OF THE INACTIVE ROLE PLAYERS. I AM OPEN TO NEW IDEAS AND WILL TRY AND WRITE IN ANY STORY LINES YOU THINK WOULD IMPROVE THE SHOW. I AM ONLY ONE MAN AND AS OF LATE HAVE ONLY A HANDFULL OF ROLEPLAYING PERSONEL. YOU TWO ARE A MOST WELCOME ADDITION TO THE SHOW.
Back to top Go down
Knockout King
Members
Members
Knockout King

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of our GM Enforcer...   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Don't make any for me, I am gonna make something great.

p.s. NEVER! I repeat, NEVER, CALL THE GM LAZY!
Back to top Go down
Phoenyx
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of our GM Enforcer...   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 am

I kind of think it is sad to see that the people criticising the GM are two of the newest people here. I assumed that the reason he doesn't have a great deal of RP posts here at the moment is because in his story line he is kind of out of commission. It is hard to RP with people when you are locked in a boiler room at the mercy of a maniac. Justy my 2c.

Also, as to the squash matches... while they can hurt a show you have to realize that a GM trying to balance level, entrances, and wrestler score only has so much to work with. If you have a wrestler who is in a range with nobody close to him he either gets squashed, does some squashing, or doesn't get a match at all. If he doesn't get a match at all then a lot of times he ends up leaving the fed.

As far as I have seen so far, the GM is doing an excellent job writing in stories with the lack of roleplay on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Mickalia
Members
Members
Mickalia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of our GM Enforcer...   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

I would like to make one small suggestion if Enforcer could post the matches before the card (like a few days ahead of time). I think you would get better RP's from us, as we would know who we are wrestling during the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of our GM Enforcer...   What do you think of our GM Enforcer... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWL-Global Conflict Wrestling :: The Locker Room :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: